Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Awkward Moment #02

The day started out like any other day.  A mini-heart attack caused by my loud alarm on my phone.  Tripping over my guitar case as I leave my room.  Black Coffee because I'm too tired to think to put milk or sugar in it.  Rushing to class because I didn't leave when I wanted to.

But it's okay, I was right on schedule to arrive at my 8:00 at my standard 8:01.*

Through the glass doors I see some one getting ready to leave.

In a grandiose gesture, I fling the door open

Due to the ice, I slipped and went along with the door

I let out a rather unladylike noise.  Something between a squeal and a grunt.  Is that even possible?  I used to wonder, but no alas, no longer.






So I'm done opening doors for people.  I'm sorry ... I tried.
I hope this is my last post about doors!

Be safe out there ...
Amanda

*Hey, at least I'm consistent ... and I'm pretty sure there's a rule somewhere that you are only late if you arrive after your prof calls your name during attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment