Sunday, March 2, 2014

Can February March?


Hey, remember me?  I'm still here, I promise!  The past three weeks have been a whirlwind of tests, picking up extra hours at work, and most importantly: practicing ... i swear my fingers twitch in their sleep :)  But I am a survivor ... and I can't believe that only two weeks of classes are between me and spring break!
degreed.com

I'm sitting here drinking Chai tea, listening to the Les Misérables soundtrack, and looking out the window at our latest snowstorm ... this lazy Sunday afternoon is perfect for blogging!  I was thinking about writing about how I fail at time management, or how social media is ruining females' perception of beauty, or how I am stricken with wanderlust ...but I thought I would ease back into blogging with a list of things that I am excited about in March!  :)

I'm seeing Les Misérables live!! For those of you who don't know, they came out with a movie version of this in 2012. Basically, it's a depressing musical depicting poverty during the French Revolution. Well, technically it could be considered an opera because the story is told through song ... but the music is incredible :)

I applied to be a CA (community assistant, aka resident assistant in other colleges).  I had an interview, job shadow and I have a group interview this Friday!  The job shadow was really helpful because I got to see all sides of the job.  I don't know when I will find out if I got the job, but I think my chances are good :)

I can't wait for weather like this:


I want to run through a field of wild flowers wearing white clothes and waving lightweight bed sheets!  Who's with me?  But instead, we're stuck with below freezing temps.


Alas, I'm forced to ask for extra buffalo sauce on my wrap and drink large amounts of tea and hot chocolate.  It's a struggle, I know :)

Most importantly, I can't wait for spring break!  I'm not doing anything crazy ... just spending time with my family, boyfriend and friends!  Oh, and I hope to sew a lot of doll clothes for my Etsy shop.  Besides, I can't even imagine going to the beach in March ... It sounds too c-c-c-cold!

So that's my list, it sounded a lot more impressive in my head!

Thanks for reading, and don't worry ...
http://i.imgur.com/

Sorry, I couldn't help it ... 
Hang in there - spring is coming :)
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment